Bahrain VAT Registration Portal is Live
The Bahrain’s National Bureau Taxation (NBT) has opened registration for Value Added Tax (VAT) on its portal.
How should businesses register
Businesses can register through the NBT registration portal through the following link.
- To register for VAT, taxpayers must first create an NBT profile.
- The taxpayer is required to populate the NBT profile form and provide information and documents including:
- Taxpayer details such as legal name, address, contact details.
- Commercial registration details
- Financial information such as annual value of supplies, expenses, imports & exports
- Registrant details such as Name, ID number, DOB.
- Documentation such as CR certificate, audited financial statements, registrant ID.
- Post submission of the required information, the taxpayer submits the profile creation request.
- Once the taxpayer’s NBT profile is approved, login details will be provided to access the VAT registration form.
- Once the VAT application is submitted and reviewed by the NBT, VAT certificate will be issued.
How can we help
Re/think provides VAT advisory, optimization, registration, implementation, compliance, and training services in Bahrain, UAE, KSA and the GCC.
Our team is here to guide you through the VAT law and regulations and ensure full compliance with the law.
Our team of senior qualified tax advisors, finance experts, and tax accountants will ensure timely and cost-effective VAT services.
Based on our local and international experience we understand that VAT is a complex tax and will certainly suffer numerous changes in the upcoming years. Rethink’s VAT services are aimed to suit both basic and complex returns for SMEs and larger enterprises.
Who we are
Re/think is a boutique accounting, audit, advisory, regulatory compliance, and tax advisory firm with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi (ADGM) and Bahrain focused on providing businesses of varying sizes with timely, proactive, and customized business solutions from start-up and early development to the latest stages of a business lifecycle.
For further information and assistance with VAT, Customs or Excise advisory, structuring and registrations in Bahrain, UAE or KSA, please contact email@example.com or call us at +973 16 55 5050.